Nationwide Service of Process
- Our national networks of registered process servers enable us to serve any document in the United States.
- Court process servers are rigorously trained in the rules and regulations for service of process. Correct steps are taken in training our agents to insure your process service assignments are carried out efficaciously.
- Once your legal documents have been served, we will place a call to your office from the actual location and report the status of your service.
- Then, our agents will complete and return your proof of service.
We will serve your most difficult subjects in the most remote parts of the country.
American Messenger Services, Inc. guarantees completion of your service with consistent diligence on our part.
Our services are provided in 2 categories:
- Rush Service guarantees that we will attempt the process service on the same day and have the subject served within 3-days**, if your request is received before 4:00pm (PDT / PST).
- Non-Rush Service guarantees that we will attempt the process service and have the subject served between 4 to 7-days**, if your request is received before 4:00pm (PDT / PST).
(Provided you supply the correct address of the person or entity to be served.)
Just a click away, every new assignment on our online order system can be viewed from anywhere, anytime, seven days a week in real time. Our process servers in San Diego, Los Angeles and Orange County are ready to serve California’s service of process needs.